Salary description: $65-75k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a leading global corporate bank. They are seeking an experienced corporate banking operations candidate with impeccable communication skills and 2+ years in experience across either corporate loans, cash management. trade finance, supply chain, payments, or guarantees to join their team in a front line client services role.
Candidates must be currently based in Australia to be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for being a main point of contact for corporate banking clients and providing front line client service throughout the client life cycle as well as assisting with loan servicing duties and client static data input/monitoring.
- Corporate loans facilitation
- E-banking support
- Single point of contact of e-banking clients and route to regional e-banking when request is system / product related
- Manage daily and monthly account monitoring tasks related to AML
- Prepare and validate facility agreement (coverage / vanilla facility only)
- Prepare facility letter and security documents
- Liaise with Legal if client requests to change the standard facility letter
- Send contract to client and chase for signature
- Due diligence and conformity check
- AML queries and reporting
- Communicate to the business and compliance with daily and monthly AML reports
- Contact clients for further information in relation to their payments due to compliance escalations.
- Client Services experience
- 2+ years corporate banking operations experience and knowledge of corporate banking products – corporate loans, cash management,payments,
- Domestic corporate banking experience
- Strong written and spoken communications skills