Salary description: Market Rate
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Due to the growth in our client’s portfolio an exciting opportunity has come about for a Cash Management and Corporate Loans Officer to join this leading global corporate bank on a part time basis initially for 6 months (2 days a week; Wednesday and Thursday).
Prior experience within Cash Management or corporate loans operations is required to be considered for this role.
- To support to the Loan Administration Area; receipt of client instructions or agent instructions, verification of client instructions against credit authorisations and agreed client conditions,
- To ensure that corporate loans are processed accurately and all fees are correctly accounted for and collected.
- To set up, process and facilitate Cash Management transactions within cut off times, as per AML / CTF controls, and handle investigations where required.
- To assist with Cash Management product implementation, client support and satisfaction. Monitoring of payment queues and transaction reports throughout the day.
- Good Knowledge of Loans processing, applicable margin and related Establishment & Commitment Fees.
- Good Knowledge of Payments or Cash Management.
- Experience of rules to manage Operational risks
- Knowledge of general banking products and basic accounting.
- AML / CTF controls