Salary description: Market rate
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Due to the growth in our client’s portfolio of clients an exciting opportunity has come about for a Cash Management and Corporate Loans Officer to join this leading global corporate bank.
Prior experience within Cash Management or corporate loans operations is required to be considered for this role.
· To support to the Loan Administration Area; receipt of client instructions or agent instructions, verification of client instructions against credit authorisations and agreed client conditions,
· To ensure that corporate loans are processed accurately and all Fees are correctly accounted for and collected.
· To set up, process and facilitate Cash Management transactions within cut off times, as per AML / CTF controls, and handle investigations where required.
· To assist with Cash Management product implementation, client support and satisfaction. Monitoring of payment queues and transaction reports throughout the day
- Good knowledge of Loans processing, applicable margin and related Establishment & Commitment Fees.
- Good knowledge of Payments or Cash Management.
- Experience of rules to manage Operational risks
- Knowledge of general banking products and basic accounting.
- AML / CTF controls