Our client is a leading institutional equities broking and advisory firm seeking an experienced Corporate Finance Analyst or Associate to report to the Head of Corporate.
Ideal backgrounds will be candidates with 2-5 years relevant experience post university in Corporate Advisory, ECM, IBD, M&A.
- You will be responsible for all equity transactions within a small team of 4
- Working on range of transactions including IPO’s, Rights Issues, Capital Raising’s and private and public placements. This will include drafting and negotiating key transactions documents and managing external client relationships.
- Working closely with other teams across the firm to deliver an integrated service to our clients.
- Managing and building external client relationships, including assisting with business development activities for key existing clients and new clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced Analyst or Associate (2-5 years experience) coming from a similar corporate advisory, ECM, M&A, IBD background.
- 2+ years demonstrable experience in equity capital markets: rights issues, IPO’s Capital raising’s, placements preferably in the Australian market.
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a high degree of commitment and practical mindset.