Our client is a leading institutional equities broking and advisory firm seeking an experienced ECM Analyst or Associate reporting into the Head of ECM.
Ideal backgrounds will be candidates with 2-6 years’ relevant experience post University coming from other corporate finance firms, big 4 chartered accounting deal teams, or capital markets legal backgrounds.
- You will be responsible for all equity transactions within a small team of 4
- Working on range of transactions including IPO’s, Rights Issues, Capital Raising’s and private and public placements.This will include drafting and negotiating key transactions documents and managing external client relationships.
- Working closely with other teams across the firm to deliver an integrated service to our clients.
- Managing and building external client relationships, including assisting with business development activities for key existing clients and new clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced Analyst or Associate (2-6 years’ experience) coming from corporate advisory, chartered accounting or financial services legal background
- 3-5 years’ demonstrable experience in equity capital markets: rights issues, IPO’s Capital raisings, placements preferably in the Australian market
- Strong legal skills, coupled with a high degree of commitment and practical mindset