Our client is a leading institutional equities broking and advisory firm seeking an experienced ECM / Corporate Finance Associate reporting into the Head of Corporate.
Ideal backgrounds will be candidates with 3-7 years’ relevant experience post-university in Corporate Advisory, ECM, IBD, M&A.
- You will be responsible for all equity transactions within a small team of four
- Working on range of transactions including IPOs, rights issues, capital raisings and private and public placements.This will include drafting and negotiating key transactions documents and managing external client relationships
- Working closely with other teams across the firm to deliver an integrated service to our clients
- Managing and building external client relationships, including assisting with business development activities for key existing clients and new clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced Senior Analyst or Associate (3-7 years’ experience) coming from a similar corporate advisory, ECM, M&A, IBD background
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience in equity capital markets: rights issues, IPOs, capital raisings, placements preferably in the Australian market
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a high degree of commitment and practical mindset