Salary description: $75,000 - $95,000 (pro-rata)
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global bank, seeking an experienced Corporate Taxation Accountant to join them in a permanent Part -Time capacity to work 20 hours a week. The work can be done over 5 half days or 2.5 full days etc (very flexible)
Ideal profiles will be candidates seeking long term part-time jobs with prior tax accounting experience gained from financial services firms or from the big 4.
- Review and managing the monthly Business Activity Statements (BAS), Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) and various other tax lodgment obligations
- Preparation of the income tax returns of the group in Australia
- Review of the income tax provisions prepared by Finance department.
- Review of NZ compliance obligations, i.e. Income Tax, FBT and GST.
- Provision of tax audit support in response to any ATO queries.
- Preparation of internal tax advice.
Candidates must have:
- At least 3 years experience in a tax role;
- Financial services experience or Big 4 accounting firm preferred.
- Commerce/Accounting and/or Law university degree preferred.
- Australian tax compliance experience and general knowledge of the income tax, GST and FBT laws in Australia;