Our client is a leading provider of wealth management and asset servicing. They are seeking a Custody Business Analyst to join their Melbourne team on an initial 10-month contract.
As a Business Analyst on the team your workload can be split across both these functions:
- Client Change Practice
- Client Implementation/Onboarding
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering solutions within functional areas
- Operates independently and has in-depth knowledge of business unit/specific area of expertise with strong knowledge in other areas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This role will be an initial 10-month contract, but may be subject to change. This role will also be paid on an hourly rate which will be based on relevant prior experience.