Salary description: $90-$100k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
This position is a good quality, client-facing role that will be liaising closely with external asset management clients of the business. Client Services Managers are part of the distribution function of the business, and as such liaise closely with the internal Relationship Managers and Sales team. The Sales and Relationship Management team has overall responsibility for the development and ownership for all key client relationships, client to business interaction and client communication.
- Support the Relationship Management function, working alongside to deliver a consistent and professional image;
- Assist in the operational management related to the development of the account;
- Manage governance of client operational meetings;
- Timely delivery of the client operational reporting;
- Monitor the client’s perception of the business’ services and provide feedback internally;
- Provide first level of escalation for clients in respect to service delivery issues;
- Ensure that all operational complaints, disputes and issues raised by the client are documented, managed and resolved satisfactorily.
- Must have strong custody operations, fund accounting and client facing experience;
- Proven track record within Fund Administration;
- Strong operational background, looking to step into a more client focused role;
- Organised, focused, polished;
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal relationships both internally and externally.