Salary description: $115k-$140k base salary dependent on experience
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
This position is a good quality, client facing role that will be liaising closely with external asset management clients of the business. Client Services Managers are part of the distribution function of the business, and work closely with the internal Relationship Managers and Sales team. The team has overall responsibility for the development and ownership for all key client relationships, client to business interaction and client communication.
- Support the Relationship Management function, working alongside to deliver a consistent and professional image;
- Assist in the operational management related to the development of the account;
- Manage governance of client operational meetings;
- Timely delivery of the client operational reporting;
- Monitor the client’s perception of the business’ services and provide feedback internally;
- Provide first level of escalation for clients in respect to service delivery issues.
- Must have strong custody operations, fund accounting and client facing experience;
- Proven track record within Fund Administration;
- Strong operational background, looking to step into a more client focused role;
- Strong relationship management or client services background.