Salary description: Market rate
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
Our client is a leading firm in the global custody world, seeking an experienced custody Relationship Manager or senior Client Service Rep to join their team, focused on managing and building their client relationships across the super fund and asset management industry.
- It is critical to have the proven ability and credibility to penetrate the C-Suite and develop and maintain relationships at this strategic level.
- Understand the industry in which asset owners and asset managers operate and their key drivers, challenges and business goals
- Experience and knowledge of the custody industry and the ability to cross sell into targeted clients.
- By understanding the client’s strategy and future direction, match services and products to meet those needs.
- Maintaining internal relationships locally and globally at an executive level.
- Negotiate and discuss legal and contractual matters with clients understanding and articulating the risk
- Negotiate new (or renewed) client contracts and amendments
- Manage all aspects of client profitability and undertake commercial discussions and decisions to improve profitability
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of formal corporate communication protocols.
- Support the Sales RFP process where required
- Negotiate all commercial arrangements with clients and understand the P&L of nominated clients and key internal drivers including rate card drivers.
- Responsible for the overall management and oversight of the relationship management framework with your nominated clients.
- Maintain a detailed client account plan and associated governance frameworks in respect of client engagement.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Prior custody RM or be a senior CSM experience in another leading custodian ideal
- Funds Management or super fund RM / CSM experience also of interest
- 10+ years’ industry experience
- Mature, experienced and measured individual with proven competencies in the above
- Tertiary qualifications
Apply for this Job →