Salary description: $120 - 150k SGD
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
This is a relationship management position within our client’s custody business. The ideal applicant will come from a strong asset management client services background, and likely have extensive direct custody relationship management experience.
All the Relationship Managers within this group have a strong asset management operations and accounting background, with a competent ability to build relationships with clients at a strategic level.
- Responsible for managing existing client relationships.
- Analyse the client’s organisation with the specific purpose of understanding their strategy and identifying their future needs.
- Understand their organisation and who the key stakeholders and influencers are.
- Responsible for the completion, maintenance and tracking of the strategic account plan.
- Responsible for the overall management and oversight of the relationship management framework (senior management review meetings, B2B monthly meetings, planning sessions etc).
- Delivery and presentation of monthly / quarterly Report Cards and other management information.
- Build professional and trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organisations and any associated third parties.
- Build professional and trusted relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with Client Service Managers and Operational Managers to ensure client satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Monitor quality of service delivery to existing clients and ensure that the business is responsive to clients concerns and issues.
- Look to provide value-added activities that differentiate our client from the competition Negotiate new (or renewed) client contracts, in accordance with documented plan.
- Responsibility for coordinating RFP’s or re-tender proposals for existing client relationships.
- Ensure a professional and consistent relationship management approach across all client accounts.
- An experienced Relationship Manager, with proven success in managing complex, corporate/institutional relationships.
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years experience within the Financial Services industry with at least 5 years exposure to custody or funds management related businesses.
- Industry knowledge, particularly of Investment Operations/Securities Industry, and ideally in specialist custody functions.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly to be able to summarise complex technical arrangements for a non-technical audience.
- Experience in driving a culture of customer-focus and quality.
- Proven track record of effective negotiation, with ability to build consensus and achieve compromise.
- Sales experience, with track record of success in consultative selling.
- Ability to work cohesively and positively with colleagues and management peers.