Salary description: Market Rate dependent on experience
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
The Transitions Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery and integration of existing client restructures, closures, new business or complex transitions/operating models including obtaining an overall understanding of the client needs, planning, execution and implementation.
• Coordinate and project manage transition and restructure activities end-to-end.
• Liaise with and co-ordinate custodians, investment managers and other external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely completion of Client transitions and restructures.
• Ensure appropriate levels of governance are applied to all implementation activities.
• Ensure full facilitation and co-ordination of internal business units, including appropriating required information and requirements from all areas for comprehensive planning and time-lining of actions to successfully complete Client transition / restructure activity.
• Facilitate information provision to external stakeholders to help ensure no additional risk to the management of Client assets during the transition period, e.g. data provision to Transition managers, Portfolio Managers.
• Approximately 8+ years in Financial Services, with specific technical knowledge of Fund Accounting and Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody Operations.
• Preferred 3+ years in a direct Implementation / Transition Management or Project Management role, with a proven track record.