Salary description: $65k - $73k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global tier-one broker seeking a Dealers Assistant to join their Sydney team supporting 3 leading private client advisers and their HNW clients.
The role will be directly supporting 3 private client advisers, liaising with their clients, placing trades on client behalf and providing further operational assistance to the team.
The ideal background will be someone with around 2+ years experience in equity markets across operations or client services or coming from another desk assistant role.
- Distribute new account documents and required notifications to clients and review new account forms for accuracy and completeness, including input of client banking details
- Assign account numbers and provide advisers with completed new account forms after management approval.
- Arrange and assist with CHESS and sponsorship, off-market, broker to broker and issuer to CHESS transfer of client documents.
- Authorise access and respond to client queries re website
- Coordinate Initial Public Offering allocations and applicable client documentation. Liaise with back office and share registries regarding client and adviser enquiries
- Coordinate client seminars, conferences and presentations. Maintain account files and undertake regular follow-up on missing documents
- Process and monitor stock settlements, including follow up with clients re outstanding funds
- Participate in department cross-training as required
- Degree qualified within a banking related discipline
- RG 146
- Strong communication skills is a must and ability and confidence to liaise with on the phone
- Ideally 2 + years experience in the Australian and global securities markets in an operations or Client Services capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets fundamentals
- Prior broking operations experience highly regarded
- Finance degree highly regarded