Salary description: $70k - $90k + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a US-based financial services intermediary and systems provider, offering support to a diverse set of global clients across clearing, asset servicing and collateral management. They are seeking a new Derivatives Clearing Account Manager to manage the relationships with Tier 1 clients based in Australia.
The ideal applicant would come from a strong account management background, with experience in derivatives operations from an account or relationship management background held in high regard. You will be working closely with the sales and relationship management team to help build and maintain client relationships.
- Increase Client satisfaction and Revenue generation with Tier 1 clients based in Australia;
- Act as Single Point of Contact with Tier 1 clients and orchestrate additional activities into the account;
- Develop contacts and engage at senior levels within our Tier 1 clients with confidence and integrity. Demonstrate the capability to engage at high level strategic and operational agendas and clearly relate it to solutions and capabilities;
- Build multiple networks of relationships within key accounts and industry participants.
- Broad IM, Broker, Bank & IMO business understanding, including appropriate industry domain expertise, product knowledge, comprehension of sales process and general business management;
- Strong Knowledge of Derivatives operations including Regulatory Reporting;
- The candidate must be able to present confidently the business proposition to all external audiences;
- The candidate must have client relationship experience (3-5 years exp.) and financial industry experience (5-7 years exp.)
- Operating self-sufficiently by identifying business needs and acting upon them with relatively little direct supervision, informing and seeking approval appropriately with senior management.
- Functional competence demonstrated by tangible results and achievement of goals and objectives that reach cross-functionally and impact a broader organization;
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
The salary will be variable based on relevant account management experience, however we expect $70k-$90k AUD + bonus is a guide. The bonuses will be based primarily on growth of the Tier 1 client book and broadly the performance of the business across Asia-Pac.
Apply for this Job →