Salary description: $200,000 - $200,000 (The salary will be competitive based on directly relevant experience)
- $200k + AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leading top ranked corporate advisory firm building out their capabilities in Australia. They are seeking to add a Director to their team in Sydney with extensive experience across renewable energy and infrastructure projects.
With an impressive transaction history across the globe over the past 6 years, they are rapidly growing off the back of their success and have positioned themselves as a leading adviser in the renewable energy and infrastructure advisory industry.
This is a great opportunity for high calibre Director to join a rapidly growing global leader in debt arranging, M&A advisory and buy-side advice within the renewable energy and infrastructure project advisory industry in Australia.
This position will see you work alongside 2 Partners and an Associate Director based in Sydney, in a role providing high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
The successful candidate will be involved in all areas of the firm’s focus, across both equity and debt. You will work at the forefront of each of the firm’s projects, working on them from start to finish, while also providing essential support work, due diligence and taking on senior stakeholder responsibilities.
- Provide independent strategic advice and execution services to clients on their financing requirements, with a focus on infrastructure and potential to work across the other industries that Our Client covers in Australia
- Manage all aspects of a transaction, including developing financing strategies, overseeing the delivery of advice and financial analysis, and dealing with legal and other issues relating to the transaction
- Be the leader in execution of transactions, overseeing and mentoring Associates and Analysts in the team
- Develop marketing ideas and help in the pitching process to win new business
- 7 + years’ experience in Project Finance, M&A, or corporate advisory
- Experience in renewables, infrastructure, energy financings is beneficial
The ideal candidate will have the following further attributes:
- Outstanding ability to build lasting relationships with clients and develop into a new business originator
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Highly motivated, committed and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and client requests;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels within the organization;
- High standards of professional and ethical conduct.
The salary will be competitive based on directly relevant experience. This is a high performing profitable team, with consistent bonus payout to a high level.
*This opportunity is only available to candidates with full working rights for Australia*Apply for this Job →