Salary description: Salary will be based on prior experience, in the range of $75-90k base + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is one of the largest asset managers in the world. They have a small office of 15 staff in Sydney and this role will be covering for maternity leave starting in late February 2019.
This role is a mix of EA duties and support to their funds distribution team as well as some Office Coordination support.
Prior EA / TA/ PA or Office Support experience from within Financial Services required.
The role is responsible for providing a range of administrative tasks to support the Sydney Distribution team. It is also responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office, including supplies procurement, vendor management, equipment maintenance, front of house, and aesthetic upkeep of the facility. The role will need to attend to internal and external queries, including welcoming and hosting visitors to the office.
Primary responsibilities: Sales Support / EA Duties
- Manages calendars. Responds to and sends out meeting requests. Ensures schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Arranges meetings, collates and distributes materials, books meeting rooms, visitor passes and equipment as required. Meets, greets and escorts visitors, meeting attendees and candidates.
- Produces general correspondence, reports and helps develop presentations.
- Organises travel arrangements. Reserves transport and accommodations taking into consideration manager preferences, cost and timing implications.
Primary responsibilities: Office Management
- Manages meetings logistics for all on-site meetings
- Manages office safety and security including ergonomic requirements.
- Develops initial contractual agreements, reviews, analyses and negotiates contract changes with both internal associates and with external vendors
- Identifies services requirements, researches alternatives, recommends services or product for procurement
- Manages mail and associate services including the preparation of Visa letters
- Coordinates facilities maintenance
- Over 3 years’ experience in a sales support, Executive Assistant /Team Assistant or Office Manager role ideally from a fund manager, broker or investment banking environment.
- Effective and professional service orientation and builds rapport with internal and external contacts. Ability to build relationships across time zones.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Strong customer focus.
- High attention to detail and commitment to process.
- Sound judgement in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
Salary will be based on prior experience, in the range of $75-90k base + superApply for this Job →