Salary description: $65k - $95k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The team is responsible for close liaison with equities, fixed income and derivatives desk traders, and interaction with domestic and offshore divisions to facilitate timely and accurate trade booking.
They are responsible for the cash equity execution of ASX and NZX listed stocks as well as assisting the Securities Division locally in timely escalation of any booking errors and trade confirmations across Equities, Derivatives and Fixed Income.
This role will be hired at either the Analyst (1-3 years) or Associate (4-7 years) level and will pay in the range of $65-95k + super and bonus.
• Ensuring trade booking and confirmations are executed and matched
• Ensure no trade breaks in the reconciliation from upstream to downstream ledgers
• Pre-matching/settlement handling for agent bank/self-clearing market flow.
• Ensure client allocations are booked out in a timely manner
• Following up with Securities desks and clients as appropriate to ensure timely resolution of issues
• Managing ECM flow
• Inventory management, strategic alignment of firm-wide stock inventory to ensure timely settlement
• At least 2 years’ experience in a middle office / trade support capacity at a global investment bank
• At least 1-2 years’ experience working with sales/traders
Feel free to call us directly in Sydney on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in confidence.Apply for this Job →