Salary description: Dependent on experience
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is seeking a highly capable and suitably qualified candidate to join the Equities Division. The ideal candidate will be highly energetic and an expert in their field with a passion for equities research.
- Client ownership and associated marketing
- Design and manage financial models to generate financial forecasts
- Provide investment recommendations based on company and industry outlook and valuation modelling
- Engage in company and industry analysis to understand current and long term trends
- Generate detailed reports for specific companies and industry trends in the coverage sub-sectors.
- You will be recognised as an expert in your field
- Proven ability to enlarge the footprint and impact of your area in the bank
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in lead coverage of REITS/Developers/Builders/Infrastructure (at least 2-3 in Australia)
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in servicing equities clients (at least 2-3 in Australia)
- Some proven track record of Australian client recognition in the last 2-3 years (key relationships, at least top 7 average ranking – preferably better)
- Solid understanding of business modelling and accounting principals
- Achieves exceptional results for clients and/or the bank by applying leading edge knowledge and mobilising the best resources in an effective way