Our client provides an end-to-end Global Platform to trade shares in private companies and unlisted trusts, which also includes capital raising activities and full transaction management services. They are seeking to employ a seasoned professional from the securities industry to enhance their trading platform capability.
Working closely with the sales team, the candidate will be responsible for secondary trading activities and management of day-to-day equities trading including execution, settlement and transaction management.
We are looking for a person who has:
- 5 years’ minimum equities/securities trading execution, trade matching, and operational-related experience
- May come from a stockbroking, capital markets, corporate advisory, funds management or investment banking background
- Experience in facilitating s708 sophisticated investors, KYC, AML, and end-to-end transaction management
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to manage a team and build rapport quickly with people at all levels – teamwork is paramount
- Experience and knowledge of the relevant ASIC and AFSL regulatory framework
- Tertiary qualifications in a business/finance or related industry discipline
- Pragmatic appreciation of digital and information technology to drive efficiency and create new commercial opportunities
- Clear communication skills with a listening, understanding, and adaptable approach
Key elements of the role involve:
- Operating a secondary share trading environment
- Planning, direction, co-ordination and administration of buyers and sellers of unlisted securities including investor retention and promotional programs
- You will be a self-starter and key company representative to the market