Salary description: AUD $150k - $200k on a daily rate
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a prominent global asset manager, with a substantial presence in Australia, and headquartered in Melbourne, seeking a Senior Analyst , working as part of their Listed Equity investment team to review macro-economic factors and complete listed equity analysis and equity investment manager analysis.
This position will be hired initially on a 12-month contract, on a daily rate, with a view to extend based on good performance.
The primary role of the Senior Analyst within the Listed Equities team is to provide support to the Head of Listed Equities in the development of the Listed Equities strategy, and the implementation and ongoing management of the portfolio in accordance with that strategy.
It is expected that the Senior Analyst will assume responsibility over time for some areas of implementation and management of the Listed Equities portfolio. The Senior Analyst will also develop an appreciation for the total portfolio risk/return characteristics and guidelines in building the Listed Equities portfolio. It is also expected that the Senior Analyst will provide support for any Listed Equities input into the design and composition of the broader Private Markets portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analytical support for the development of the objectives and strategy for Listed Tangibles portfolio
- Provide analytical input into Listed Tangibles markets research including analysis of market and macroeconomic factors
- Monitor the existing listed equities investments including portfolio and performance analysis and reporting
- Assist with the preparation of quantitative and qualitative information and analysis for portfolio management
- Contribute to the due diligence and management of the end-to-end implementation of investment in / divestment from managers. This includes working with other internal team
- Assist with the selection and negotiation of arrangements with investment managers and other service providers.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a prominent investment manager in Melbourne on an initial 12m contract, as part of the Listed Equities asset allocation team.Apply for this Job →