Salary description: $55k - $65k incl. super + additional bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
We are seeking a Research Associate/Graduate to join our client’s highly regarded Institutional Research team in Melbourne. Our client is a leading Australian stockbroking firm, one of the most trusted and recognised names in the Australian financial services industry.
Their Institutional Equities team specialises in micro, mid and small cap sales, corporate finance and research. Their in-house Research team, renowned for its thought provoking, differentiated coverage of domestic stocks, is now looking to grow with the appointment of a Research Associate/Graduate.
Reporting to the Head of Research and the Senior Analysts, the role of Research Associate/Graduate requires a passion for equities, a desire to learn how to analyse companies and industries, strong written and personal presentation skills, as well as the ability to multitask and handle diverse responsibilities.
Salary on offer will be up to $65k including super and plus an annual discretionary bonus.
The ideal candidate will be well educated with a passion for equity markets, self-motivated, and and analytical thinker with strong communication skills both written and verbal
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting industry and high level company research
- Building and maintaining financial models and proprietary databases
- Monitoring and reporting on news and data specific to companies/industries under coverage
- Cultivating private company and industry contacts
- Assisting with queries from internal and external clients
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Degree qualified (minimum Distinction average)
- Passion for equities markets and understanding businesses
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Desire to build a career in equities
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- Strong focus on coordination and teamwork
Feel free to call us directly in Melbourne on +61 3 9900 6333 to discuss this position in confidence.Apply for this Job →