The Executive Assistant will provide first class support to the Managing Director and a small team of BDM’s enabling them to achieve the highest level of sales activity and client service.
This position involves frequent contact with a variety of people at all levels within the organisation and external stakeholders.
The Executive Assistant must be able to exercise good judgement, maintain confidentiality and effectively manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
Due to internal hiring policy, this role will be hired initially as a contract for 6 months with the view to turn the successful applicant to a permanent employee.
This role will suit an experienced Personal Assistant, Team Assistant, Executive Assistant or Desk Assistant coming from the Asset Management, Investment Banking or Wealth Management industries with over 3 + years’ relevant experience.
- Work closely with the funds sales/BDM and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the distribution team by providing timely and accurate sales support to maintain and build investment activity.
- Assist the senior Business Development Managers with required forms of business development and relationship management
- Engage advisers by both inbound and outbound telephone work
- Extensive, complex diary management, including coordination of internal and external meetings, calls, video conferences.
- Maintain team diaries and contacts
- Telephone answering is a priority & accurate and prompt messages and assistance
- Travel & book flights and accommodation for team, including knowledge and awareness of the whereabouts of bankers, relevant client activities and travel policy guidelines
- Expenses & accurately complete expense reports for team each month
- Coordinate couriers and outgoing mail, distribute incoming mail
- General administration, including document production (Word) when required; ad hoc project work
- Client entertainment & organise ad hoc lunches, dinners
- Coordinate client events and functions
- Be proactive in producing support materials necessary for meetings and complete a timely follow-up process
- Assist with Investment Roadshows and Boardroom Briefings
- Over 3 years’ experience in a support role; PA, EA, or a Team Assistant role ideally from an asset manager or similar financial services environment.
- Bachelor degree in commerce or related field with exceptional results
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)