Our client is a leading institutional broker seeking an experienced EA to provide executive and administrative support to the Managing Director and CFO.
As well as the usual EA tasks, you’ll also get involved in some project work and other tasks to assist the business so any office management or project coordination experienced wil be held highly.
The role wil be fast paced and work across a broad variety of duties.
Our client is looking for someone who has a positive work ethic, is well presented, friendly and with an approachable personality. You will be a high achiever with an attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing high level executive and administrative support to the MD & CFO
- Generating reports using MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Generate reports using Excel, and collate data and content in Word & Powerpoint using exceptional attention to detail. Exceeding excel skills would be favourably looked upon.
- Arrange and manage meetings, including day-to-day priorities
- Using the Salesforce platform for data entry and reporting
- Manage and coordinate travel arrangements including itineraries, transportation, hotel bookings and expenses.
- Provide assistance in varied aspects of Business Development
- Provide general office support when required, assisting other Administrative team members
The successful candidate:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior EA in Financial Services, or Banking
- Have advanced MS Suite skills
- Be extremely organised with a proven ability to re-prioritise conflicting commitments; and
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Salary for this role will be between $100-130k base + annual bonus