Salary description: Competitive
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading investment bank, seeking an Executive Assistant to support their Compliance and Legal teams. This position is a 9-month contract, with a view to extend.
Candidates must have prior experience working in another EA or Team Assistant role within another leading bank, law firm or Big 4 chartered accounting firm.
Importantly, the successful candidate will need to have the following attributes;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident in person and on the phone
- Be sharply presented
- Prior experience in a similar busy Investment Banking or Top Tier Legal or Chartered Accounting environment.
The responsibilities will vary broadly depending on the requirements of the senior executives within the group but will include;
- Providing support to the team of 14 staff.
- Expenses for the whole team but only managing the calendar for Head of Compliance and Head of Legal
- Maintaining and updating relevant Australian databases and registers
- Organising all new hire compliance inductions
- Maintaining Training records and collating relevant documentation/evidence
- Printing and collating documents
- Organising meetings and business travel
- Filing updates from regulatory authorities
- Providing general administration and office management support
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Previous work experience from investment banking or similar professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Administration experience