A leading institutional broking firm in Sydney is seeking an experienced EA or senior Team Assistant to support their Head of Equity Research and team of eight.
As well as the usual EA tasks, you will also be responsible for helping to publish the research reports, so prior writing, publishing and research assistance experience will be held highly.
Our client is looking for someone who has a positive work ethic, is well presented, friendly and with an approachable personality. You will be a high achiever with an attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
Provide support to the Equity Research Division and where required, other divisions, including but not limited to the:
- Publication and distribution of equity research reports
- Preparation of presentations, reports, publications, schedules, templates, spreadsheets, models
- Organisation of travel
- Organisation of events (staff and client)
- Database maintenance and management
- Management of IT and IT support
- Setting up new staff members administratively
- Manage the junior office administrator on a day to day basis
- Work closely with the administrative team to ensure the overall smooth running of facilities and equipment at the office
- We are seeking candidates who have had stable careers and 7+ years’ EA / TA or PA experience coming from financial services firms, ideally Investment Banking, Private Equity, Stockbroking or Fund Managers
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attentional to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Discrete and dependable