Salary description: $40 - $50 per hour + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
One of our tier 1 investment banking clients is seeking an EA for their Investment Banking Division. Initially this position is a maternity leave 12 months contract cover however it has a very good chance of going permanent.
Candidates must have prior experience working in another EA /PA or Team Assistant role within another leading bank or fund manager.
Importantly, the successful candidate will need to have the following attributes;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident in person and on the phone
- Be able to articulate themselves quickly and clearly
- Be sharply presented, and…
- Ideally will have some financial markets experience – with a focus on equities.
The responsibilities will vary broadly depending on market requirements, and the requirements of the senior executives within the group but will include;
- Provide support to the MD as well as support to the wider IBD team
- Set up meeting schedules using Event Manager
- Complete and process expense claims and invoices using Concur
- Produce, collate and bind PowerPoint presentations
- Organise travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
- Organise domestic and international conference calls
- Book meeting rooms and coordinate catering arrangements for internal and external client meetings
- Record management and updating client details in Client Tracker
- Daily office administration e.g. answering telephones, filing, photocopying etc.
- Leave management
- Ordering stationary supplies for the BU
- Manage client logins for the Research portal
- Coordination on client events
- Management to BU budgets
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Previous EA/ PA or TA experience from another global investment bank or similar professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Administration experience
- Experience within the finance industry required