The successful applicant will predominantly provide E.A. support to the head of the Sydney office, as well as members of the management team. In addition, the individual will perform Office Management for the Sydney office.
You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Managing executive diaries and travel schedules
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents for meetings
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives and completing expense reports.
- Organising itineraries and scheduled for executive visitors to Australia
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence.
- Office management (stationery, building and vendor management, facilities, support for new starters)
- Support office related projects working with facilities and building management
- Organise internal events for the office (morning teas, knowledge shares with other offices using VC)
- Support client / external events (eg review venues, manage invitations and acceptances, select menus, logistics)
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced secretarial skills acquired through related experience.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organisation/administrative and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience using online expense and travel software -Concur
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- At least 5 years of executive administration experience supporting senior leadership teams within a Multi-National Company / Financial Services company