Salary description: $40 - $48 per hour + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
One of our leading global financial services clients is seeking an EA to assist the Managing Director and team within their securities division.
This is an initial contract cover for 12 months.
- Supporting a team of 9 in Institutional Equities on the trading floor. Assisting 1 Managing Director, 5 Executive Directors and 3 Sales specialist with administration support and diary management
- Assisting with phone calls on the dealer board and desk phone
- Setting up meetings/ conference calls internally and externally
- Management of flights, transfers, visas and accommodation bookings
- Processing and submitting monthly team expenses reconciliation and business invoices
- Arranging meeting room bookings, catering and AV requirements for client meetings
- Supporting staff’s leave and ensuring there is sufficient coverage at all times
- Supporting and assisting team with new in house applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior investment banking or financial services EA / PA/ TA experience.
- Experience in providing support and senior levels of an organisation
- Experience in secretarial/ personal assistant role
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Extensive experience in admin in a fast paced environment
- Experience within the finance industry is highly desirable
- Experience with Concur + Event Manager is highly desirable
You will be paid $40 -48 per hour + superApply for this Job →