Salary description: Circa $85k-$100k Base
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading Australian Fin-Tech solutions company servicing the stockbroking industry with their automated operations technology.
They are rapidly growing with a strong pipeline of new business and planned overseas expansion. Due to this, they need an additional headcount to service their current clients, and be the main point of contact.
Candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience in the stockbroking industry as well as IRESS, and back office equities systems exposure.
This role would suit someone coming from an assistant adviser, desk assistant, client services or an equity middle office/ trade support environment with an outgoing personality and someone comfortable meeting clients, and being the main point of contact for queries and issues.
The Account Executive is accountable for the ongoing relationships with, and provision of exceptional client service to clients and support personnel of each of these clients.
Account Executives are also responsible for maintaining good working relationships with each of our internal partners, including Sales, IT, Onboarding teams and senior management
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients including key clients and their requirements
- Develop strong relationships with advisors and key personnel
- In conjunction with the sales team, meet with clients from time to time including social functions
- Performance of regular client calls/visits including publishing written agendas, post meeting minutes and outstanding action items, regular reporting of progress and follow up actions
- Work closely with the Product and Onboarding team to ensure seamless adoption of new clients
- Client training
- Take ownership of all aspects of risk associated with the client, including service issues with regulatory/compliance implications.
- Impeccable communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a broker environment with strong client interaction
- Strong System knowledge of IRESS and back office equities and compliance systems
- A strong knowledge of the Australian Stockbroking industry