Our client is a well-regarded global asset manager seeking a Sydney-based Finance Business Partner to lead a small team that covers both corporate accounting and fund reporting functions. They have exceptional offices in the Sydney CBD, with hybrid working available for this important leadership position in the Finance team.
- Managing the end-to-end company accounting function.
- Maintaining all aspects of the general ledger.
- Managing the Accounting Associate.
- Delivering monthly management accounts and quarterly board reporting.
- Managing the year-end audit and financial reporting process.
- Tax compliance.
- Monitoring and reviewing the deliverables of the external fund accountant.
- Preparing and monitoring fund related payments.
- Roughly 8+ years of experience, including considerable experience within financial services.
- Accounting degree with post graduate qualifications preferable.
- Prior team leadership experience preferable.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Great communication skills.
The salary is variable dependent on prior relevant experience, although around $145-170k + super + bonus is a suitable range.