Salary description: $100k - $120k + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a global funds business seeking to appoint a Manager within their Fund Financial and Tax reporting team.
Ideally you will be CPA/CA qualified, have previous direct statutory accounting, distribution calculation, tax, financial reporting, strong funds management product knowledge and have previous direct supervisory experience.
The Team is responsible for the various accounting, financial reporting and tax processes for all portfolios. You will be able to prepare all relevant deliverables and assist with various ad hoc tasks/projects as well as managing the relationship with stakeholders.
Accounting and Financial processes
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly accounts reconciling the General Ledger to Investment System
• Timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and half year financial reports
• Timely and accurate calculation of management fees.
• Timely and accurate completion of ABS statistical reports, ASIC and APRA returns
• Timely and accurate reporting of quarterly accounting information.
• Learning the unit pricing process and covering their duties during annual, sick and study leave.
• Timely and accurate preparation and eventual review of income tax returns with the objective of becoming the owner of this process.
• Timely and accurate calculation of distributable income for the quarterly and year-end distribution process.
• Timely and accurate calculation of PAYG instalments and income tax provisions
• Timely and accurate reporting of quarterly tax information
• Timely and accurate preparation and eventual review of quarterly BAS returns with the objective of becoming the owner of this process.
• Development of tax policies and procedures
• Managerial experience within a fund accounting function
• Over 6+ years of direct financial reporting and Tax experience
• Sound technical accounting skills (degree qualified and preferably completed/completing CA or CPA).
• Knowledge of Funds Management Industry either via direct experience or consulting to Funds Management clients a pre-requisite.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click through the Apply Now function below. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →