Salary description: $100 - 120k
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- 2 positions available
- $100-120k depending on level of experience
- Boutique Investment fund
Our client is a leading investment fund with a focus on infrastructure projects. They are looking to strengthen their project finance capabilities within their Sydney based team by hiring 2 Analysts.
Supported by some of the industry’s leading professionals – from both an advisory and lending perspective – the successful candidate will gain exposure to the full origination, due diligence, structuring and execution cycle of a number of unique to market projects/transactions.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Bachelors degree with excellent academic record
- Very strong financial modelling experience
- Sector knowledge and experience in infrastructure/energy/renewables
- Previous portfolio experience in Project/Structured Finance
- Experience in conducting/overseeing due diligence and credit analysis, including complex financial modelling
- 2-4 years experience
This is a truly unique opportunity for an experienced project finance professional to put themselves at the forefront of some of Australia’s landmark infrastructure and renewable energy financing projectsApply for this Job →