Salary description: $60,000 - $69,999
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global bank, seeking an experienced settlements candidate to join their team.
Prior Equity and/or Fixed Income settlements experience required using CHESS and or Exigo systems.
Working in a highly skilled, professional environment you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Coordinate and execute processing, confirmation and settlement of all corporate Fixed Interest & Equities
- Liaise with the dealers, external and internal customers
- Completing reconciliations and investigations
- Completing of daily reporting and filing
In order to be successful in applying for this role you will have:
- At least 2 years of experience in Fixed Interest and/or Equity Settlement Experience
- CHESS and /or Austraclear / Exigo experience essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team