Salary description: $50k - $70k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The person will be comfortable working in a fast moving multi-tasking environment and be able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, value quality and demonstrate initiative. As a key contact point for clients and sales teams you will be one of the first contacts for new clients.
The ideal applicant for this position would be a well-spoken, confident, intelligent financial markets professional with some exposure to fixed income or money market products ideally from a client services,sales or operations background. If you have prior experience liaising with adviser or intermediary clients in a client services, business development support or relationship manager context this would be a good background for the role.
- Build and help manage an existing book of clients
- Complete on-boarding process for new clients, counterparties and intermediaries.
- Service client and intermediary inquiries and static changes.
- Take ownership of sales, client and adviser email and phone queries until successfully closed.
- Contribute ideas to improving processes and efficiencies.
- Ad hoc project and process improvement work.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years relevant experience in financial services with exposure to fixed interest, term deposit products.
- Business or related degree qualified
- Excellent people skills, with a willingness to exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills
- Professional communication, strong written and verbal communications with high level of attention to detail