Salary description: $30 AUD PH
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client, a top tier global investment bank, is seeking an experienced fixed income settlements candidate to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
The candidate must have experience within Fixed Income operations and the Exigo system.
- To ensure accurate and efficient administration/settlement of all Debt Securities traded in AU + NZ.
- Liaison with offshore offices to ensure all settlement details are received in a timely manner.
- Liaison with clients of the Bank to ensure all settlements are confirmed, and accurately settled, within the required timeframe.
- Administration of all debt securities traded by AU + NZ within the Banks back office system.
- Settlement of domestic securities via Exigo, Austraclear NZ, and Euroclear.
- Initiation of security reconciliations for all depository positions, and investigation of any breaks.
- Investigation of cash reconciliation breaks.
- Knowledge of Debt Securities products is a must – minimum 2 years.
- Experience using Exigo.
- Have ability to work under pressure to set deadlines.
- Capacity to work overtime as required.
- Willingness to take on and accept responsibility.
- Ability to learn quickly, and ask appropriate questions.