Our client is a leading multinational financial services institution, currently seeking a Unit Pricing Analyst to join the broader Fund Accounting team in their Wellington Office. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience with unit pricing/or fund accounting and some knowledge of Fund Accounting, Unit Pricing, Investment Administration, and Reconciliations.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers, as necessary.
- Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and various standards.
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by themselves.
- Provide support to the team based on management direction.
- Client reporting and reconciliations.
- Resolution of client issues and ad hoc queries.
- Assisting with related systems, process or internal change initiatives and process improvements.
- Ongoing knowledge development and industry understanding.
- Actively participate in regular meeting times, 1-on-1’s and group discussions.
Technical Skills and Qualifications required for the role:
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Accounting, or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, including Funds, Operations, Fund Accounting, Reporting, and Custody, with 2+ years of unit pricing and/or fund accounting experience.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of investment products including Unit Trusts, Gross Income Funds and Superannuation Schemes.
- Technical experience with general ledger and investment management systems.
- Product knowledge in domestic and international securities and funds management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.