Salary description: $100-$120k AUD base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
The role of Fund Accounting Manager is a daily team oversight role. The Fund Accounting Manager assists with achieving the service delivery of Fund Administration.
They will have overall responsibility of ensuring all client deliverables are completed accurately and timely in accordance with SLA’s.
The role acts as an escalation point for any daily issues when required. They oversee up to 10 staff and has overall management for the individual team members, including performance review, on going training and career progression.
- Regulatory & Statutory reporting
- Accounting reports
- Resolution of client reconciliation issues and ad hoc queries
The Fund Accounting Manager will have a good working knowledge of
- Unit Pricing Calculations and Reports
- Tax Reports
- Distributions Calculations and Taxable Income Calculations
- Tax Returns
- BAS/GST Reporting
You will have experience in overseeing the generation of:
- Client reporting including regulatory, statutory reporting and tax reporting
- Valuation and Accounting
- 6+ years commercial experience in financial services, preferably in fund accounting, unit pricing or custody ,
- Technical Knowledge of fund accounting, unit pricing, reporting and Tax and related operational risk and compliance requirements of the client service function.
- Systems experience: Hi-Portfolio, PControl unit pricing system and MS Word & Excel