Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a leading global fund administrator seeking Client Operational Support Analyst to join their Sydney team. Our client provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide.
The role will be to service investment managers and their investors on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for performing administration for a portfolio of hedge funds. Further responsibilities include:
- Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent;
- Processing payments and other transactions;
- Processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions and transfers;
- Daily maintenance of all data and records for the Investor Relations Group which entails, managing the filing system by ensuring transaction and investor records are filed and maintained efficiently and comprehensively;
- Assisting the senior fund analyst and account manager;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
The ideal candidate will have the following key attributes:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative role in the Finance Industry.
- Fluency in the English language with excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values.
- Demonstrates effective management of workload by prioritising and multi-tasking
The salary will be competitive depending on prior experience.Apply for this Job →