Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a leading global fund administrator seeking Senior Client Operational Support Analyst to join their Sydney team. Our client provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide.
The role will be to service investment managers and their investors on a daily basis. You will be performing the administration of a portfolio of hedge funds. Further responsibilities include:
• Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent;
• Daily maintenance of all data and records for the Investor Relations Group which entails, managing the filing system by ensuring transaction and investor records are filed and maintained efficiently and comprehensively;
• Communicating with investors;
• Performing all of the investor related services of the Company’s investment fund clients;
• Independently analyse and resolve daily technical issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• A strong aptitude for numbers and accuracy.
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Takes ownership of all tasks assigned and seeks support when needed to ensure deadlines are met; displays a sense of urgency and is deadline focused
The salary will be competitive depending on prior experience.Apply for this Job →