- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leading global fund manager. They are seeking an experienced Performance team manager in Singapore. The ideal candidate will have at least a few years of supervisory/managerial experience and 5 + years’ direct fund performance analysis.
The Performance team sits within Investment Operations and report into the Head of Operations. The team’s mission is to provide investment analytics services to internal teams and external clients. In this role the Manager determines and manages the strategy for the provision of timely and accurate periodic and ad-hoc reporting and analytical requests. The Manager will be accountable for the management of overall workload and resources, the prioritisation of requests, the delivery of requirements, and the provision of management reporting to senior management.
- Determines and manages strategy for provision of accurate performance data and analytics, and ensures that work is performed according to set performance and benchmark calculation methodologies
- Manages overall team workload and resources, checks work of team, and accountable for deliverables. Involvement in complex issues as required
- Accountable for prioritisation of ad-hoc requests and the implementation of new reporting and analytical requests
- Awareness of all external changes affecting team and manage process and sign off on implementation
- Engage internal stakeholders to seek new or amend requirements, and to question validity of aged deliverables. Manage implementation and resource assignment
- Manage service providers and design appropriate controls to minimise data quality and reporting issues
- Data steward of data items for which P&A has responsibility for, and ensure that required documentation in place
- Manage and lead the analyst team and investment analytics activities. Set individual goals for team and conduct performance evaluation activities
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to direct reports and other analysts. Cultivate an open and learning environment for the team and set the example for living the values
- Creates learning environment for analysts to operate within for continuous improvements
- Significant experience in performance & analytics across all investment sectors as well as team management experience
- Expert understanding on applicability of performance calculation methodologies across multiple asset classes, in particular derivatives and overlays, and advanced understanding on impact of unlisted investments on total fund and benchmark returns
- Advanced familiarisation with investment market environment. A background in institutional funds management, industry or other pension funds as well as custody and funds administration comes highly regarded.
SG EA Licence No. 15S7735Apply for this Job →