Salary description: Market Rate
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
A leading global firm is seeking experienced fund accounting/unit registry/fund administration candidates to join their middle office team in an oversight and control senior role.
This role ovesees the work coming from offshore processing teams. You will be monitoring reconciliations breaks, escalating when necessary and liaising internally with other departments daily. This is a high risk role seeking someone with very strong attention to detail and strong fund accounting knowledge ideally from a custodian background.
- Assist with oversight of the Custody Control team offshore
- Perform oversight review tasks
- Monitor daily reconciliation breaks and escalate if required
- For Cash & Asset recs, and for NAV Recs, ensure breaks are escalated appropriately
- For daily cash & asset rec breaks, monitor the quality of comments
- Responsible for the completion of monthly reconciliation reports
- To monitor the movement between each intraday cash forecast and to follow up with appropriate internal departments if needed.
- Identify, present and promote enhancement to the current work organisation with the aim of increasing efficiency and improve service delivery.
- Provide assistance to business teams to resolve reconciliation issue
- Act as a point of contact with internal departments if they have issues with cash forecasting and work closely to resolve the issues.
- Oversight of Clearing account balances on daily basis
- Provide status of clearing account balances to Senior Management on a daily basis.
- Analysis of mismatch transactions
- Maintaining Static Data records.
- Assist with ad-hoc project requests
- 4+ years’ experience in fund accounting, registry, reconciliations or fund administration ideally from a custodian, fund services or fund manager
- Team supervisory experience held highly
- Bachelor degree
- Strong communications skills