Salary description: $70k-$90k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
In Australia, this asset management business is comprised of a specialist team wholly dedicated to institutional investment across infrastructure, property securities, fixed income and equities.
This position is a client focused reporting position in support of the institutional distribution team who service primarily institutional asset management clients. They are seeking an applicant who comes from 3-5 years of post-university asset management experience within institutional or retail funds management client services or BDM support.
Likely salary will be $70-90k+super, with the salary offering being dependent on the strength of relevant experience.
• Coordinating and preparing monthly client reports, interacting directly with investment specialists, portfolio managers and internal and external operations platforms and legal & compliance;
• Preparing and maintaining investment strategy due diligence materials, which include fund information fact sheets and strategy questionnaire documents;
• Preparing and updating PowerPoint presentations to support the distribution sales effort across the range of capabilities represented;
• Preparing and managing due diligence materials;
• Interfacing with existing clients on a day to day basis and facilitating requests as required;
• coordinating client review meetings as required;
• Manage the client take on process;
• Building strong working relationships with Marketing and Communications, Portfolio managers, Research, BDM’s and CSMs.
The ideal candidate will come from a BDA style or Junior CSM style role ideally focused on Institutional Investors although technical candidate with experience reviewing RFPs and working with the product team will also be considered.Apply for this Job →