Salary description: $75k-$95k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Reporting to the Manager of Portfolio Operations, this position will work as part of the growing middle office-style Portfolio Operations team. The ideal applicant will come from several years of asset management middle office experience, with direct experience in liquidity management and external custodian liaison experience.
Ideally you will have several years of post-university fund operations experience and be able to process cash flow instructions, process cash movements, manage liquidity management functions, proxy voting coordination and coordinate investment manager cash flow instructions. This position works as part of the Portfolio Operations team, and will have a high level of interaction with the external custodian and also internally to the investment teams.
For this role, it is expected that you will be:
- Tertiary qualified, ideally with a finance, economics or accounting focus
- Some post-tertiary education would be beneficial
- Solid Excel knowledge is required, ideally with some VBA experience
- Exposure across a range of investment products would be preferred with an understanding across listed equities, fixed income and derivative asset management operations & middle office.
This company is one of the large top tier investment managers who offer great progression and secure employment. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a collegiate Portfolio Operations team with the opportunity to progress within the team or to other areas within the business.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job →