Salary description: $85k-$100k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading funds business seeking experienced middle office candidates with cross product knowledge and a strong client service skills to join their team as an Account Manager for middle office.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have:
- Strong knowledge of supported instruments including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, cash, listed derivatives and OTC derivatives;
- Strong client services acumen;
- Be an expert in local and global MO operating models;
- Building strong collaborative relationships with clients, brokers, other external third parties and internal teams.
- Be the middle office SME and act in an oversight and control capacity;
- Support offshore teams in responding to clients, brokers and custodians on matching and settlement queries, acting as escalation point as required;
- Take ownership of issues and incident management;
- Attend Service Review meetings as SME and talk confidently about our processes and controls, particularly around errors;
- Be involved in BAU transitions and client on boarding, demonstrating an understanding of the impact on MO deliverables;
- Oversight of matching across a range of products, including equities, fixed income securities and foreign exchange, ensuring internal and market deadlines are met and in line with Service Level Agreements;
- Ensure the quality of the service from offshore locations is delivered in line with SLA and that there is an action plan in place any non-green KPIs.
- 5+ years of middle office experience from a fund manager, custodian or broker;
- Strong client service, account management or relationship management experience;
- Prior team oversight and controlling exposure;
- Cross product trade matching/ middle office.