Salary description: $90k - $100k + super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading funds business seeking experienced middle office candidates with cross product knowledge and a strong client service skills to join their team as a Client Account Manager and SME for middle office.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have:
- Strong knowledge of supported instruments including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, cash, listed derivatives and OTC derivatives.
- Strong client services acumen
- Be an expert in local and global MO operating models
- Building strong collaborative relationships with clients, brokers, other external third parties and internal teams.
- Be the middle office SME and act in an oversight and control capacity
- Support offshore teams in responding to clients, brokers and custodians on matching and settlement queries, acting as escalation point as required.
- Take ownership of issues and incident management
- Attend Service Review meetings as SME and talk confidently about our processes and controls, particularly around errors.
- Be involved in BAU transitions and client on boarding, demonstrating an understanding of the impact on MO deliverables.
- Oversight of matching across a range of products, including equities, fixed income securities and foreign exchange, ensuring internal and market deadlines are met and in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure the quality of the service from offshore locations is delivered in line with SLA and that there is an action plan in place any non-green KPIs.
- 5+ years of cross product middle office experience from a fund manager, custodian or broker.
- Strong client service, account management or relationship management experience
- Prior team oversight and controlling exposure
- Cross product trade matching/ middle office