Salary description: $90-110k base +super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client, a global provider of financial services, is looking for a Tax accountant as well as a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team on a 12 month contract, with a view to turn permanent.
This position is working in the Tax Operations team, which sits within the Fund Administration Team. You will have extensive interaction and dealings with various managers and teams within the Operations Division including Fund Administration colleagues, Investment Administration teams, Custody Operations and other internal teams, namely the Risk Control & Finance function and Relationship Management.
- Accurate and timely delivery of tax reporting deliverables.
- Review distribution calculations, superannuation fund tax calculations and tax returns.
- Manage clients and auditors throughout the tax audit process.
- Review and maintenance of client tax profiles and security static data used to drive reporting and tax calculations.
- Attending to and responding to client queries.
- Adherence to operational compliance and risk policies.
- Assist in the completion of projects, including testing of tax templates.
- Provide tax training to the team and operations (as required).
- Actively participate and contribute to meeting other team deliverables.
The team are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Tax Accounting role
- Tax experience working within financial services, Fund Administration background in custody would be of great advantage
- Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or Finance
- CPA/ CA Ideal