Salary description: $110k-$130k AUD
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leading global custodian seeking an experienced Transitions Manager to join their business implementation department responsible for the successful delivery and integration of existing client restructures, closures, new business or complex transitions.
The role would suit someone with extensive market knowledge and experience, with a strong understanding of third party investment manager, client and custodian requirements. Fund accounting and preferably HiPort system experience will be beneficial.
- Coordinate and project manage transition and restructure activities end to end.
- Ensure full facilitation and co-ordination of internal business units, including appropriating required information and requirements from all areas for comprehensive planning and time-lining of actions to successfully complete Client transition / restructure activity.
- Ensure appropriate levels of governance are applied to all implementation activities.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate custodians, investment managers and other external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely completion of Client transitions and restructures.
- Undertake and / or oversee appropriate transition execution monitoring and checking
- Approximately 8+ years in Financial Services, with specific technical knowledge of Fund Accounting and Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody Operations.
- Preferred 3+ years in a direct Implementation / Transition Management or similar role, with a proven track record.
- Good working knowledge of custody investment administration business and financial services sector, including asset management and Superannuation Funds.
- Possess strong implementation / project management skills.
Flexible approach to work, as implementation can occur outside of normal business hours.Apply for this Job →