Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: $700- 750k HKD per annum
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
A leading global investment bank is seeking an FX Options Trading IT Developer with either Java or C++ and ideally Scala experience for a 12 month contract role – circa $750k HKD per annum.
The FX Options team is renovating its sales and trading platform, building out a new system for:
- Intraday and end of day risk
- Price discovery and negotiation
- Trade capture
Making heavy use of Scala and graph programming paradigms the team work on technically challenging global projects meeting key front office and regulatory needs.
The successful candidate will form part of a global team working with colleagues in Hong Kong, Shanghai, London and New York. Though predominantly focusing on risk computation the role will require working closely with the pricing and sales & trading UI teams and contribute across the programming stack in line with business priorities.
The success candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills, able to derive requirements and express them effectively
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Track record of delivery in technically challenging projects in either Java or C++
- Interest in functional programming Commercial Scala experience would be advantageous.
Pay rate per hour:
HKD360 per hour. Annual equivalent of circa $750k HKD