Salary description: $150k-$180k base + super + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
A leading global financial services vendor is seeking a senior level Relationship Manager to join their team to manage and lead the global relationships for some of their major clients in Australia.
These major customers are multi million dollar accounts and revenues are derived across Institutional and Global Markets, Private Wealth, Corporate and Retail Banking.
This role is responsible for entire enterprise relationship between our client and the assigned globally managed accounts. They are accountable for the management and growth of global sales and revenues and the delivery of service into the accounts.
The role is supported by a virtual team of Account Managers across the globe who execute the account strategy at a local level. This role is global in scope and the work is of the highest complexity.
- Accountable for delivery of coordinated and consistent account management to the client (in terms of contact management, high level relationships and acting as the escalation path).
- Accountable for the development and execution of the strategic account plan that ensures that the customer remains a global partner. This includes coordination of financial forecasting, leading the development of strategic opportunities that maximise financial and long term value and the alignment of short term requirements to the longer term business aims
- Formulates the account strategy and business plan in partnership with the client and internal teams and owns execution in order to fulfill objectives and increase global revenues
- Anticipates internal and external business developments and assesses requirements to ensure competitive positioning of services is retained
- Delivers solutions that address the often complex and broad strategic requirements of a global customer
- The successful applicant will have a superior track record as a business leader within, or serving, the financial services markets with specific skills and knowledge in complex consultative sales and operating in a very fast changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent overall business sense, combined with superior judgment and negotiation skills that will lead to intelligent and profitable deals
- Proven strategic planning and relationship management skills across global enterprises
- Familiar with complex, longer sales cycles and have experience of selling global contracts to senior executives of financial services companies
- The successful applicant will also have had management experience within a multinational organisation within, or serving, the financial markets and will be able to demonstrate a strong grasp of Institutional and Global Markets businesses and operations